Ceoandhra.nic.in Voter ID Card E - Registration Procedure:
Voter id card e-registration means Apply voter id card in online through filling voter id card online application form Internet. We think this is an simple way to get approved from the AP election department. In this procedure we have to fill an application form from internet at ceoandhra.nic.in website. Which is popularly known as ap election department website.
There after filling the required details we have to upload our pass port size photograph and convert it to local language. Correct if any mistakes fallen on it then Submit the filled application form. SImple now you have been successfully completed your VOTER CARD e- registration online application form filling.
IF you want step by step details kindly follow our below given simple and easy understanding information. Please note that If you gave wrong details at e-registration process it will cause of a criminal case. So be aware when you are submitting your information.
STEP BY STEP Procedure To Voter ID Card E- Registration &
Online Application Submission:
- Open http://ceoandhra.nic.in or http://ceo.ap.nic.in any one of Ap election Department Official website
- Select E-registration Option
- There choose Which form you require to start further steps.
- Fill online application with required details
- Scan passport size recent photograph
- Upload it to the online application form
- Convert the application into local language
- Correct If mistakes any
- Click on Submission
- Now your Voter id card online application submission e-registration procedure has been finished
- wait for the Voter id card approval from election department of Ap
- If it was approved check ap voter list 2013-2014
- Get Your Approved Ap Voter Id card from eseva meeseva Aponline centers by paying 10 rupees money.